1. Gathering of User Information. We collect information about our Web visitors indirectly through our Internet access logs. When you access escrow-group.com/privacy.php, your browser's domain name and Internet address is automatically collected and is placed in our Internet access logs. We use this information to learn about which pages and information our Web site visitors access and how often. We also collect user information when you voluntarily submit it to us. Throughout our site, we may provide the opportunity to request company information, or to request solution, product, or service information through an e-mail contact form. When we collect this type of information, we intend to use the information to determine how we can meet your needs and respond to your requests. It is completely up to you whether or not you want to provide this information.
3. Disclosure of User Information. FRE will not sell or distribute user information to third-parties. If you have voluntarily submitted user information to us through an e-mail or contact form, FRE maintains your security by ensuring the information is only distributed within FRE. This enables us to respond to your request about a product or service. If you subscribe to an e-mail list, you will be given instructions on how to remove yourself from that list.
4. Contact Us. If a visitor identifies himself/herself in the Contact Us area of the Web site, various people within FRE may see the information. The following principles are adhered to in handling the information voluntarily provided by visitors in this area:
- • Any personally identifiable information will be used only for the purpose in which it was collected.
- • Information collected will be maintained in a secure environment and access to the information will be limited to those with a business reason for viewing the information.
- • The information collected will not be disclosed outside of FRE, except where compelled by law or in connection with a criminal investigation.
5. External Links. The FRE Web site may provide links to other third party Web sites. Even if the third party is affiliated with FRE through a business partnership or otherwise, FRE is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of such external links. These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only, and you access them at your own risk.
6. General. If you have any questions now or during your visit about our Privacy Statement, please contact us via phone or email.